Reminders iOS 5.1 Bug

bthomasltd

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
View attachment 15012View attachment 15013Has anyone experienced this? In the Reminders native app to the 4S, before 5.1 I could manually add a reminder using the little plus symbol top right within the app. Since the upgrade I cannot. Now my Siri will not even create a reminder. She is unable to process the request. Here is the screen shot off apple ate and then my screen shot. Notice I have no + symbol.
What I have done to attempt to fix:
1: powered off, then on
2: Hard Reboot
3: Wipe and Restore iOS

Last edited:

bthomasltd

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I have 5.1 and I have not noticed the bug on my 4s. Have you tried to install 5.1 via iTunes? Also, are you jailbroken?
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did all the installing from iTunes actually. I was jailbroken before iOS 5.1 but installed to remove the jailbreak. I noticed this after a few weeks. I had used SIri to create reminders several times since but ever since the + symbol has been missing, Siri seems to have an issue with it too. almost as if part of the OS is missing as a reference for her to recall information from or create.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
may sound a little extreme but i would Restore as New device (NO backup)

then sync all of your apps, photos and music etc..

angellogar

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. You just need to go to settings >> iCloud >> and then just turn on the reminders app.

Your iPhone will start to synchronize your past reminders and lists and you'll be able to create reminders with that "+" symbol.

Greetings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR