Refurbished iPhone X for sale on Apple's website

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a great deal, but I have a feeling that these phones will sell out pretty fast.

On a related note, too bad Apple stopped selling cases for the iPhone X...

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Hmmm interesting that Apple is dangling the carrot for a refurb X. Guess they're trying anything to move sales along. I agree with @calebt that an XR is a better deal IMO.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm interesting that Apple is dangling the carrot for a refurb X. Guess they're trying anything to move sales along. I agree with @calebt that an XR is a better deal IMO.

Unless, of course, you prefer the smaller size of the X and/or the second 2x camera. (I do for both, which is why I hope they keep this form factor going forward when I get my next phone.)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
@doogald you make a good point regarding the X form factor and dual camera. My response was based solely on price when I know other factors play into a purchasing decision. Guess we'll see how fast Apple moves the refurb X which would say something.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Unless, of course, you prefer the smaller size of the X and/or the second 2x camera. (I do for both, which is why I hope they keep this form factor going forward when I get my next phone.)

Yeah I had the XR first before the X but went to the X for size alone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner