Red Bull Stratos jump LIVE today...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Honestly...that was probably one of the coolest things i have ever seen in my entire life. Holy sh*t...

404250239.jpg

404250179.jpg

404250238.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
what.. are you guys dead?!?!!

yes, Sean this was absolutely insane and glad i was able to watch it Live. i watched the attempt earlier this week and was kind of bummed it did not happen..

but WOW, Felix has the biggest balls on the planet and that is no understatement. major props to him and that team

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Omg you sound like my husband. When the Jets are on don't say a word. It's total focus lol. And changing the channel?? Have you lost your f*ckin mind? LOL #justnotgonnahappen :p

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
That was so awesome. I loved it when the old guy on the ground running the checklist goes: "talk to me Felix". or "it's getting serious now".
Or when Felix exits and says something like "Well, I think I'm just going to go home".

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You guys calling for Tebow yet up there? :D ;)
Ya know, speaking of Tebow. When that whole cluster was going on with the whole "Tebowing" thing it was sickening to listen to after a while. I don't really follow fb that closely, so all I can say is great if they (the jets)won, and aww that sucks that they lost LOL.

You would think having been a cheerleader in my childhood years, plus my sons who have played, that I would have a clue as to what goes on, and I kinda don't when it comes to the game lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That was so awesome. I loved it when the old guy on the ground running the checklist goes: "talk to me Felix". or "it's getting serious now".
Or when Felix exits and says something like "Well, I think I'm just going to go home".

The last part was the epic part...his words were "Sometimes you have to go really high to realize just how small we are...I'm coming home now."

And Pink...for shame!

Not really, my wife hates football, and refuses to watch it because she knows, if she does, that she will get addicted to it like she is with Braves baseball (lol...one game and beer and she was hooked).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro