Recommendation for nice iphone 4 cases?

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I use the knock-off version of the case-mate gelli. I bought it in myrtle beach on vacation before the case-mate gelli actually came out. I dont use a case most of the time, love the way it feels naked lol.

Hi iErick, just check out your recommended case. looks not bad , but i am so broke these days. any other affordable suggestions?

how about these animal prints iphont 4 cases http://www.sourcingmap.com/theme/animal_print_iphone4_cases.html i am not a huge fan for cases or screen protectors, i usually carry my iphone 4 naked. But i am crazy about animal prints, so i have ordered a $2.99 zebra print case from the above site called sourcingmap. Waiting for it coming.

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I use the Incipio dermaSHOT on mine. It is $25 but comes with a screen protector (which by itself seems to run about $17...). It's a good little case. I originally had the i-luv case but the color began wearing off after not even a week. You also can get a free case/bumper through Apple case program if you are within I think 30 days of buying the phone and you sign up for it before Sept.30th. There's an app you download right to the phone to order it

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I really like my Incase snap on. It's a dark gray smoke color. It's soft touch and doesn't add any bulk to the phone. I have also used Speck Candy Shell and Incase Sliders. I love the sliders, but they do mess up screen protectors.

jenmaxslp

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
bumper and case

I use the Incipio dermaSHOT on mine. It is $25 but comes with a screen protector (which by itself seems to run about $17...). It's a good little case. I originally had the i-luv case but the color began wearing off after not even a week. You also can get a free case/bumper through Apple case program if you are within I think 30 days of buying the phone and you sign up for it before Sept.30th. There's an app you download right to the phone to order it

Where do you find this app to get the bumper and case?

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm sporting the otterbox commuter. Just put it on today. So far I like it but need a holster or something. Although it's not to bulky to put in your pocket like the defender.
Good feel in the hand too.

Shanmax

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
how about these animal prints iphont 4 cases

sourcingmap.com/theme/animal_print_iphone4_cases.html

i am not a huge fan for cases or screen protectors, i usually carry my iphone 4 naked. But i am crazy about animal prints, so i have ordered a $2.99 zebra print case from the above site called sourcingmap. Waiting for it coming.

I am a huge fan of animal prints. i have a zebra print case for my iphone 3. But i don't have an iPhone 4, so i won't buy these cases. It is really a shame.

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I like the Scosche Bandedge ..Comes in a few diffrent colors also... iPad, iPhone & iPod Accessories iPhone 4 bandEDGE g4 - Clear Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4 newegg.com has them for $ 14.99 with free shipping.. It comes with the bumper , and a front and back screen protector (the screen protectors are ok .. I bought the SGP ultra crystal screen protectors so i didnt use the ones that came with this case)...

1972.14182.600x400.IP4ECBK_2_800x600.jpg

Fresh1

Last edited:

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi slyfi, i just find that Apple don't sell the bumper case any more. My budget is under $10, maybe cheap, good looking and quality are not friends. Do you guys have any other thoughts?

as long as you bought your iphone 4 before september 30th (which i imagine you did) you qualify for a free case i got the pixel HD from speck (for free) and its a good sturdy case that has a textured design and did i mention its free

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Under $10 is gonna be tough to find a decent case. My suggestion would be to hit up ebay. You might be able to find a knockoff of a good case and get lucky with the quality. The majority of your decent cases from known brands will run about $20-$40. I personally use the speck candyshell. It goes for $35, but i feel is well worth it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods