recommend Ringtone app

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone recommend an app that uses your own music library to create ringtones? I am not having good luck. Previously with my android phones I had no problem. Thanks!

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I’ll give it a try, thanks!

GarageBand is a great app., especially for writing music and simulation of playing various instruments. For making ringtones using one’s music, it has about 5 steps, or so, and involves a “fiddle factor” to successfully make the ringtones, but it does work. A problem I had with GarageBand on my iPhone, not on my iPad, is my inability to get out of (or close) the app. when I’m done. I’ve seen it reported by others when I searched the internet, Until the problem is solved, I’ve had to do it on the backend.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
That is why I use the tones on the phone. It’s my only complaint on Apple vs Android. I know very well I can do the steps. But it’s a real pain. Lol. They could make it easy like Android if they wanted too. I wish they would

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
GarageBand is a great app., especially for writing music and simulation of playing various instruments. For making ringtones using one’s music, it has about 5 steps, or so, and involves a “fiddle factor” to successfully make the ringtones, but it does work. A problem I had with GarageBand on my iPhone, not on my iPad, is my inability to get out of (or close) the app. when I’m done. I’ve seen it reported by others when I searched the internet, Until the problem is solved, I’ve had to do it on the backend.

I’ve never had good luck with Garage Band. I guess I’ll give it try one more time on my day off.

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I discovered that if you are going to use this app to create ringtones from your own music, it is easier to do on an iPad than an iPhone. Then you can use the Cloud to assess it on your iPhone. It is measurably easier than configuring on your iPhone, because of slight differences, even though it is the same app.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox