Recommend me a case

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I pocket my device so I have always used the Commuter series, and really like it. Doesn't add too much bulk, and provides ample protection.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I would really recommend the Mophie Juice Pack Plus because of the protection they provide the phone and the added convenience of charging "on the go". Although now that the 4S isn't plagued with antennagate, every once in a while I go "nude" jeje

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Uses to be my only choice but I'm very good at caring for my devices so I don't need all the added bulk. For every device I buy a defender only to get tired of the bulk. Wasted money. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree Mistah. I prefer that OB Commuter for that reason. Not too much bulk but good protection. The Speck CandyShells are a fav too. I'm very careful with my phones so don't need so much bulk and protection. Hope it stays that way. :rolleyes:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmm...though I love my otterboxes I might have to try out a speck candyshell. My coworker has one on her white 4 and now that I've seen it in person, I'm sold.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hmm...though I love my otterboxes I might have to try out a speck candyshell. My coworker has one on her white 4 and now that I've seen it in person, I'm sold.

My husband was a diehard Otterbox guy. Then he saw how great my candyshells look and how slim and sleek they are compared to the bulky Otterbox (but still offer great protection) and he has since converted. He uses a CandyShell Flip.

Use discount code "speckisbest" at checkout. :)

maxiang

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm diggin the OtterBox Commuter. I like that it keeps the silicone against the phone, and the plastic on the outside holding it together. Plus it improves the way the iPhone feels in my hand, added grip mostly, and keeps me from covering the speaker when in landscape. All of the buttons and ports are covered, except the noise canceling mic at the top, and I do not have any issues with the connector port cover (yet LOL!!!). The two things I don't like is that i have to take it off to use a dock, and the silicone skin feels too big. The former isn't much of a problem as the case goes on and off easy. The latter isn't noticeable when the plastic shell is on.
I have the black, fight against breast cancer version.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~

dobywindy

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
what about the Aluminum case GILD Design MSZQMJ Aluminum Metal Bumper Case for iPhone 4, actually I get the iPhone 4 Battery case, check out more iphone case here at theideasforgift site which has good cases

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just called AT&T and they have the black Candyshell in stock. And my company gets a 35% discount on accessories. I'm headed there as soon as I get off. LOL

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up an Incipio feather. I go through the same thing with every phone. Start with Otterbox Defender then gradually reduce protection until my device is naked. Why? Because I'm generally VERY careful with devices. Their too expensive to be careless. Lol

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So since I need to go back in that part of town the Feather is being returned. No matter how many cases I look at there nothing I like feel of more than this Otterbox Reflex!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods