Recommend me a case

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
By the way, of anyone here had a candyshell flip, does it push ur power button?
It does it when I put the flip back on

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I have both the regular candyshell and the candyshell flip. My favorite iPhone cases by far. While the regular candyshell does press on the power button (turning the phone on) when changing cases, I don't have this issue with the flip since there is more "wiggle room" with the flip opening.

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I have both the regular candyshell and the candyshell flip. My favorite iPhone cases by far. While the regular candyshell does press on the power button (turning the phone on) when changing cases, I don't have this issue with the flip since there is more "wiggle room" with the flip opening.

Weird because my Flip will randomly bring up the Slide to Power Off option when I take it off the dock and close the flip

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My two favorite are the OB Commuter and Speck CandyShell being top fave. The CS I feel has great protection and fits so snug. If you use a dock the flip is the way to go from what I've been hearing. The only down side other than they tend to get scuffs and scratch somewhat easy. I have the white and its barely noticable.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender (giving to my brother in law), Commuter (love it) and a Reflex in transit. I'm intrigued by the Candy Shell by Speck though. Might end up ordering one of those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limyn

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Good Luck

I find many places offer case for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and also the price is very cheap, I think you can find out! Good luck!

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried any of these, but I love the look of almost everything at more-thing.com. They have some really attractive cases!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried any of these, but I love the look of almost everything at more-thing.com. They have some really attractive cases!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

I checked out their site and I gotta say...they have some nice looking cases!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Welp...I'm done searching for that perfect case. lol I got the CS Flip today and while I do love it. The two slits that show in the front where it flips is probably going to make me batty. I keep looking at it and making sure it lines up. UGH....It's official! Speck Plain ole CandyShell is my favorite. Flip is really pretto too in white and pink. I can use my favorite charger so that's a plus. My next CS hopefully the orange one if it ever comes back to stock!

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender (giving to my brother in law), Commuter (love it) and a Reflex in transit. I'm intrigued by the Candy Shell by Speck though. Might end up ordering one of those as well.

im interested in the reflex let me know what you think of it... right now im back and forth between the defender and a seidio convert(which i like cause i can jsut use the innocase surface)

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I love my SGP neo hybrid it offers decent protection and it fits perfectly doesn't attract dust and lint and is very minimal in appearance

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the Seidio Convert case. I had the Otterbox Defender and it left scratches on the front and back of my screen protectors. I really like the Seidio. It is two cases in one. It is thick and rugged when you need it and slim to fit your pocket when you do not.

Chocu1a

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Incipio is having a Black Friday sale on their website. I just got a Silicryllic case for $21, free shipping.
It is going on until the 27th.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the otter box defender, commuter, and the incipio ngp I really only use my ngp unless I really need the extra protection of the defender. I really don't like the commuter that much for some reason. I really think its that the charger port cover won't stay in the charging port. The ngp is perfect for me most of the time it adds minimal
bulk for great protection, and I really like the texture of it also.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
im interested in the reflex let me know what you think of it... right now im back and forth between the defender and a seidio convert(which i like cause i can jsut use the innocase surface)

Thus far, I really like the Reflex. It did cause a little bubble in the top right corner but that was installer (me) error. It fits snugly which is a plus for me. Doesn't add much bulk. I'm sold.