Received my free Apple case today

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
what a piece of crap! thanks for nothing apple!

thankfully i have my otterbox and i've grown to appreciate it.... especially since i dropped my phone today and it was fine!

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the incase snap case clear. It's a pos! It's super thin and offers ZERO protection to the phone.

morgantm89 what do you like about it? it's a nothing case! if you drop your phone you'll be completely screwed and it does nothing for the antennae.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That's funny, I got the smoke incase as my freebie, and absolutely love it. (I had a Feather on my old 3G.) Great balance of protection/form factor if you're mostly concerned about scratches as opposed to a lot of drops--I still haven't dropped an iPhone in the several years I've had them. Otterbox is way too bulky for me.

I'm curious, though, why do you say it does nothing for the antenna? The trouble area is completely covered by the case.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the incase snap case clear. It's a pos! It's super thin and offers ZERO protection to the phone.

morgantm89 what do you like about it? it's a nothing case! if you drop your phone you'll be completely screwed and it does nothing for the antennae.

What did you expect? Its a snap case. Blame yourself for not actually checking on what you were ordering before you did it. I find it hard to believe it doesn't help with the antenna issue, considering that the main issue with the antenna problem is skin contact with the stell band. If there's a barrier, there can't be contact.

Hold onto the packaging and check your local apple store. If they get other cases, you could exchange it.

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
It protects the back not the front and not the top or bottom. If u drop ur phone with this waste of plastic on it your phone will smash into pieces. To me that is zero protection.

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
What did you expect? Its a snap case. Blame yourself for not actually checking on what you were ordering before you did it. I find it hard to believe it doesn't help with the antenna issue, considering that the main issue with the antenna problem is skin contact with the stell band. If there's a barrier, there can't be contact.

Hold onto the packaging and check your local apple store. If they get other cases, you could exchange it.

Hello u didn't read my post. I have an otterbox. I claimed my case because I was told I should and it got RAVE reviews. Well those that raved about it don't know what they're talking about. My purple frogs case is wayyyyyyyyyyy better and the free one from apple does NOT keep the antennae from sucking. The issue with the antennae happens too by blocking the band signal. I was able to drop signal with my frogs case too

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

Hello u didn't read my post. I have an otterbox. I claimed my case because I was told I should and it got RAVE reviews. Well those that raved about it don't know what they're talking about. My purple frogs case is wayyyyyyyyyyy better and the free one from apple does NOT keep the antennae from sucking. The issue with the antennae happens too by blocking the band signal. I was able to drop signal with my frogs case too and I just made the antennae drop with the otterbox too (thus my edited post- I wanted to see if I could and I can)

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello u didn't read my post. I have an otterbox. I claimed my case because I was told I should and it got RAVE reviews. Well those that raved about it don't know what they're talking about. My purple frogs case is wayyyyyyyyyyy better and the free one from apple does NOT keep the antennae from sucking. The issue with the antennae happens too by blocking the band signal. I was able to drop signal with my frogs case too and I just made the antennae drop with the otterbox too (thus my edited post- I wanted to see if I could and I can)

Then what are you complaining about? You got a $35 case for free that does exactly what a case is supposed to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR