Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Damn... this is worse that the automobile industry. Well.. here's the first rumor. I heard from a totally unreliable source that the iPad 4 will have a 4.4 ghz 8 core processor enabling Angry Birds to go nuclear against the pigs. Memory will start at 128gb and go up from there and will have a direct satellite feed and finally will have a separate detachable blue-tooth virtual keyboard. Oh and I almost forgot, a 3-D double retina display (special glasses not needed)...

Can't wait to get mine!!!

Last edited:

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
128 or 256GB versions wouldn't be practical... not with the current pricing scheme. You're paying more than you would for a laptop/ultrabook then. Better compression of files (so these app sizes decrease a bit), increased Cloud storage and usability would be nice.

As far as the device itself, damn. We're still in the original "30-day, take it back if you don't like it" window. I don't see much in the way of hardware revisions, actually. It will probably lose the added bulk it picked up going from the 2 to the 3. Hopefully they improve the Facetime camera and give the CPU a healthy performance bump. Oh, and do something with the speaker. Move it, refocus it, give us 2... something.

Other than that, most of the big changes will probably be software related, and have more to do with iOS 6 and desktop/mobile integration. (Think along the lines of what Windows 8 is proposing) One thing I'm pretty sure we WON'T see is haptic tactile feedback. People got unjustifiably excited about that around a month ago... not happening. Not practical.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73