Radio Shack NOT to sell iPhone4 on Launch Day!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
SOME Radio Shacks NOT to sell iPhone4 on Launch Day!

I just went to a Radio Shack this morning to return something and i asked the sales rep if they will be selling the new iPhone4 on Launch Day and he said that they havent gotten their batch of iPhone 4's yet and that he havent heard anything about them selling it on launch day...

Last edited:

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
My brother lives in North Carolina and he talked to his local Radio Shack and they said that he could pick his up Thursday morning at 10.

Maybe not all of them are going to have it? Or he doesn't know what is going on? Or the person my brother talked to doesn't know what's going on?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
My brother lives in North Carolina and he talked to his local Radio Shack and they said that he could pick his up Thursday morning at 10.

Maybe not all of them are going to have it? Or he doesn't know what is going on? Or the person my brother talked to doesn't know what's going on?

maybe its not ALL radio shacks but i sure would double check before going to the store to pick it up!

Hellpop

May 6, 2009
Visit site
The Shack Sucks. I went there on pre-order day and they took my info, said I didn't need a PIN and that all was good. I called today and they said that all reservations, even those with a PIN have been released due to some kind of mix up that they could not explain.
Now they tell me that it will all be first come first serve on Thursday. This, after I did every thing they said AND they didn't call me - I had to call them. Hate that I will be giving them my business come Thursday, but I have no other options at this point. They did confirm they had some in stock, but would not tell me how many. They also said that not all stores got them, and that this particular store was an exception.

ShermR25

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
spoke to my radio shack today.... i had the only pin in the store. was there for about 3 hours last tues. they said mine is already waiting in the store for me! but i can't get it till thurs

Hellpop

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Well, Radio Shack finally called me. They said that, while it is still first come, first served, they will give priority to those who signed up already. So I could conceivably get my iPhone even if I am not in the front of the line?
This process has been anything but smooth, so I'm not believing in the Shack until I have the darn thing in my hands.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR