QuickType will learn over time?

leepierre

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry if this topic has been brought up in the past. But i've read that ios 8's quicktype feature will learn the way you type over time? Does that mean it will continue to improve over time until the stage all you do is tap?

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding it's more intrusive to my typing experience. I've shut it off and just going with plain old autocorrect, etc....

JsLee14

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I find that it doesn't suggest things that I would normally say, is that is keeping it from functioning the way you guys described it? Maybe I have to reset my phone

Sam_Lee

Banned
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used that, but I read about IOS 8 quick type feature iOS 8 predicts what you’ll likely say next. I find lots of great reviews about it. Yes, you can tap to choose the perfect suggestion for your next word. Try to read Netizens reviews and some articles about it.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I doubt you will have complete automation. That is AI if you may. There will still be something you will have to start typing and it will be able to guess the next word.

JsLee14

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I see what you mean, if I start with a letter of a word I would normally say it will put it there thanks for clearing that up for me

JsLee14

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah thanks that clears it up for me, if I start typing the letter of the word I would normally say it suggests it to me. Thanks for clearing that up

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice