Quickpwn? Pawnage tool?

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
A thread for debating and sharing your experiances.... i use pawnage tool worked great.... makes me feel safe becuase you do half of it in itunes.

Debate... No flaming and/or trolling.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
LOL nice james i love tool... as jeff said becuase i think it is really safe... becuase you are booting a firmware not messing with baseband... it is really easy to restore.. with tool

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
hi i am new to this. i was trying to install the quik pwn for windows. i get the installing part onto the cumputer but i cant get past the opening the zip file to start. please help. i am clicking the pineaple and a zip file thing opens i follow the steps then it says erra. what am i doing wrong. please help thanks

Please don't hijack someone else's thread with issues you may have. Please start here: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/ipho...e-posting-jailbreak-faq-updated-3-9-09-a.html

Ekelon

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
I am also a PC guy so I have used QuickPwn. I jailbroke it a couple weeks back and the process was perfect and flawless (took about 5 minutes). I'm quite happy with QuickPwn. I might have to do more googling though when I want to restore it back to stock when OS 3.0 comes out but I'm assuming a DFU restore will simply fix that based on my research.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods