Quickest way to get an iPhone 5 late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze919

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I didn't make the decision to buy an iPhone 5 until now and by the looks of the preorders the stock isn't replenishing until late october early november. Whats the best way to grab one sooner than later.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
All you can do is call and/or drop but your local stores. Apple store probably gets new shipments in everyday but could sell out quickly. And other stores may not know when they will have any in stock. Having said that people have been picking them up at radio, best buy, etc. honestly all you can do is check around. We can't really tell you who in your area will have any. If I wanted to know when the new Jordan's would be back in stock, I'd call footlocker. Good luck.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Apparently Apple stores are well stocked right now with limited wait times...one of my fellow officers went today and was in and out in about an hour (waited in a small line).

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Apparently Apple stores are well stocked right now with limited wait times...one of my fellow officers went today and was in and out in about an hour (waited in a small line).

Yeah mine in Delaware had them on stock. Not sure which carrier and model but that's why you can only check yourself. No one here really knows.

The OP could also just order for in store pickup if the apple store isn't too far. May have to wait a couple day but probably not much longer than that.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just this week, Apple restarted the program where you can order one for pickup the next day. After 10PM (apparently there's some question about whether it's local time or PDT), you can order one to be picked up next day at your local Apple store.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

Not all of them. Not a single store in Chicago and the suburbs has them in stock, and they haven't for several days. Figured they would be getting them every day like they have for all the other launches, but they're not.

BrennB

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just this week, Apple restarted the program where you can order one for pickup the next day. After 10PM (apparently there's some question about whether it's local time or PDT), you can order one to be picked up next day at your local Apple store.

Worked for me... I had preorder due for 10/5.. but hate waiting, did the 10pm thing and had my phone 12hrs later.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Should be a good amount tomorrow as the 28 was the next big wave of pre-orders. Bound to be some no shows at apple stores so tomorrow at 10pm might be worth checking apple.com for in-store pickup availability...

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Should be a good amount tomorrow as the 28 was the next big wave of pre-orders. Bound to be some no shows at apple stores so tomorrow at 10pm might be worth checking apple.com for in-store pickup availability...

I spoke too soon. I was able to nab one right at ten from my local store for pickup tomorrow. Looks like all of the stores in my area got their first replenishment since launch day. They also sold out FAST. My order was submitted at 10:03, and by 10:10 they were all gone. (Was only 32/64 models for Verizon. No 16s)

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You can check most stores for local stock using the "find in store" feature. I know Radio Shack and Best Buy have this, w/ Apple-like process to order online for store pickup in a day or so-sometimes same day depending on their supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23