Quick toggles for iPhone settings (SBSettings w/o the jailbreak)

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i dont know if its just a coincidence or not...but my batt went down 6% just playing with it...''

also if you notice when you delete the icons that this creates...it asks are you sure you want to delete the "bookmark"

however when you ask to delete an icon created by icon project...it asks if you want to delete the icon...don't knwo if this has anything to do with the sudden battery drop...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
i dont know if its just a coincidence or not...but my batt went down 6% just playing with it...''

also if you notice when you delete the icons that this creates...it asks are you sure you want to delete the "bookmark"

however when you ask to delete an icon created by icon project...it asks if you want to delete the icon...don't knwo if this has anything to do with the sudden battery drop...

ofcourse...everytime u open an icon it opens a safari page. therefore its using data i guess. open 10 icons. then go to your safari and look at how many pages are left open. i stopped using it and use iconproject instead.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i felt dumb for paying for the app yesterday...but feel much better now knowing that this free thing isn't working as i hoped....

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
It uses Safari to open the link. The link actually opens the select setting and not a webpage so no data is actually used. The one big thing that has annoyed me is that the link seems to be perpetually loading on safari so that if you were using your Battery Usage counter, it'll count the entire time the page isn't closed as usage.

Yup.. so you'll have to go into Safari and close those tabs out- each time you use a shortcut toggle. I'd gladly pay to have this app work w/o involving a webpage link...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Data is not being used SJ Safari calls the prefs panes of the settings....

While data may not be used, it still opens a tab in Safari, which have to be closed...otherwise each time you open a shortcut, it opens a new tab in Safari..

I just installed the $0.99 app and like it.. deleted all the free shortcuts...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
While data may not be used, it still opens a tab in Safari, which have to be closed...otherwise each time you open a shortcut, it opens a new tab in Safari..

I just installed the $0.99 app and like it.. deleted all the free shortcuts...

i did the same. prefer iconproject better.

Accidental Post

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I used it via the entire profile and after removing the profile it deleted all the icons at once.

For al that installed it that way, go to settings>general> and you should see the profile at the bottom just click it and remove....

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice