• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Quick Question Zoom v. Standard v. Voice Mail Transcriptions.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, I thought I read somewhere that if you use a ZOOMED screen over a STANDARD screen setting, that VM Transcriptions won't work. Did anyone else see that post or bit of info? Or did someone pass my a funny brownie and I thought I read that?

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Quick question, I thought I read somewhere that if you use a ZOOMED screen over a STANDARD screen setting, that VM Transcriptions won't work. Did anyone else see that post or bit of info? Or did someone pass my a funny brownie and I thought I read that?

Interesting...I'll have to try that.. I use zoom exclusively but haven't gotten a VM yet..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

This is the first I've read of such a thing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman