Question for an Android Expert but Iphone newbie

tony bag o donuts

Oct 5, 2005
Visit site
My wife has a 5s, which works, but she is looking at the bigger screen/ newer models.
She has always purchased the previous model when new ones get released. For instance she is looking at the 6s+ because the 6s is not that much of an upgrade.
Is it worth it to go to the 7? She relies on the headphone jack to stream music in her car. Plus the cost savings is nice.

Thoughts?

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
The 6s+ is a great phone. I still have mine.

The 7 plus though. Honestly the adapter for the lightning port to the 3.5 mm headphone works great. She could leave the adapter hooked up to the aux cord for a 7plus and still be fine. I upgraded from a 6s plus and have no regrets.

If it's a money saving thing honestly you can't go wrong with the 6s plus either. The 6s plus is a big upgrade from the 5s lol the 7 plus would be even bigger. The water proofing was one of the biggest reasons why I went 7

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Well if cost effectiveness is what you are looking for then the iPhone 6S+ would be great. But just so you know the iPhone 7 comes with an adapter to help those that need the connect headphones that require the audio jack, so she can well use this adapter to connect to her car, the bad news, you can't charge and play music with this adapter.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner