Question for 6s owners

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I had the 6 Plus and upgraded to 6S Plus, absolutely loved them. However last week I used of my upgrades to switch to a 6S. Why? Not the weight, not the size per se, not the battery life, it's just that the smaller phone fits better. I can use it one handed if I so choose. I do greatly miss the battery life, screen size isn't so much an issue, I miss the landscape home screen, optical image stabilization, overall though, I'm quite glad I switched to the smaller size. I held my coworkers Plus today, and it felt so huge, larger than I remembered from a week ago.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your response, I've decided that when the new phone comes out in September I will probably go with the smaller size and at least try it for the window that AT&T gives you (2 weeks) and see if the smaller screen makes that big of a difference to the ability to carry it in my pocket with ease.

You can just do what I do. I zoom all the fonts so it's easier to see. I have perfect vision but it just makes looking at the phone easier.

joeydunmore

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded from the 6 Plus to the 6S and honestly it's a hell of a lot more practical because it actually fits in my suit pocket and in my shorts when I'm working out. I loved the phablet idea when they first started appearing but the only time I made use of it was when I was consuming video content on the go (which was rarely - plus the 4.7" version is more than sufficient) or when I used it for navigation. I'm not sure about the difference in performance from the S Plus to the S but I definitely made the right decision. I just hope the regular sized model doesn't start creeping up in size because right now I think they've found a really neat balance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro