Question about my iPhone iTunes Library

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Looked around here in the iTunes Section and found nothing close, perhaps on the iPh's Area, but i felt more comfy here.

I exercise and walk with my iPh, I have an extensive Music Library that never stops getting old as newer music I add constantly.

I love to have the entire Library on my iPh 6s on SHUFFLE for working out, so it's not just the Artists/Albums but the entire SONGS collection. It works well 90% of the time, if I ever decide to listen at home at a particular Album, the next time I go to the Gym, The SHUFFLE is gone, and by luck after days of trying to find the feature it shows up again.

I know there has to be an ez way to set it, so that when I loose the SHUFFLE for the LIBRARY I can find it easily.

Thanxs for any and all help you can send my way.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried to recreate the dilemma, but I was unable to. I began listening to Michael Jackson’s “Off The Wall” album and the shuffle feature was constantly present. I then switched to one of my playlists and began playing it. Like before, the shuffle feature was constantly present.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’ve never noticed this issue. I’m getting ready to do a bunch of errands and will experiment with listening to my music to see if I notice anything.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to both...Weird because since Sunday AM I have not been able to have it my way, all of a sudden it will do what I want. ;)

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
In the mean time I posted the exact same question a minute ago in the Apple Communities. Lets see if I get a hit there.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I see this issue occasionally when I connect to my work van's Bluetooth. You can always go to your library, then choose songs, and hit shuffle all at the top. Inside the music app, if you hit the the bar icon in the lower right you can select your shuffle and repeat options while playing music.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
metllicamilitia...gracias, I will give it a shot tonite, before the LIVE run Tomorrow at 5:AM on Wednesday, I hope it works.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
metllicamilitia...it was so easy, a blind man would have gotten it before I did, but thanxs to you this AM walk was with the Songs Shuffle on all 90 minutes !! It was so simple, I did it so many times without knowing it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro