Pwange Tool for Mac uploaded

Cut.n.Pasted

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Look in ThePirateBay.org for "PwnageTool_3.0.dmg"

It is already Seeding!

Over 2.000 Peers in less than 3 minutes!!!

This is amazing!!!!

Thanks DEVTEAM and the iPhone Community!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I wonder when they'll release it for us pc people, after two days without JB I'm getting bored with my phone..

Last edited:

emericana

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
WARNING PWNAGE TOOL 3.0 JUST NUKED MY IPHONE.

I have jailbroken my phone many times before. 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.21 so I know what I am doing. Ran pwnage tool 3.0. Everything seems to be going well. Flashed with the now jailbroken 3.0 firmware. See pwnapple logo. Great right?

Five Seconds after the pwnapple logo comes up, the apple logo comes back up, I get the emergency connect your phone to itunes message, and EVERYTHING, INCLUDING MY CONTACTS, gets deleted.

WHAT. THE. ****.

Restoring back to non jailbroken 3.0 now.

**** this I should have waited./

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
Hmm I got an error message. It hung for a while at "Preparing iPhone for restore" and then gave me an error (can't remember the exact code, something like "unable to restore"). Trying again. If it doesn't work I'll try building the firmware again.

Anybody else seeing this?

stilgar

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
Done this many times before but this time the 3G doesn't seem to be going into DFU but Restore mode instead. I think that is what causes the iTunes errors that says it can't restore to the Custom IPSW. Hmmm. Have restored twice and will now wait for quickpwn....Ho hum

killakow

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
could someone please tell me where you got the ispw file from? I don't know where to locate it when it asks me. I can browse the file or search the web. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice