put/play favorite DVD movies on iPad 2 ?

Jenny Zeng

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
A friend recommended this program for me - Any DVD Converter Pro.
"Any DVD Converter Pro is an all-in-one DVD ripper, video converter and audio extractor. Any DVD Converter easily rip DVD and convert video to popular video formats including AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP and 3G2, as well as rip DVD and convert video to videos playable on portable media players including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, Sansa View, Creative Zen, Zune, Xbox 360 and all kinds of mobile phones such as Nokia N-series, Gphone, BlackBerry etc.
Any DVD Converter is also an online video downloader and converter. It downlaods YouTube videos, Google videos and Japanese Nico videos and convert to other video formats in one step."

It's from: http://www.any-dvd-converter.com/products/for_dvd/index.php

Has anybody used it, and how was it?

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Handbrake does it all, and it's free.

Handbrake has it's issues, but over all, it works well for ripping movies. It no longer supports the code to read encrypted DVDs, however, if you have the VLC media player installed (which can read the encrypted DVDs), Handbrake uses VLC to bypass the encryption...

It works great, but PLEASE don't use this process to STEAL content. Only rip movies that you already own.

Jenny Zeng

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic. Although a friend of mine tried Any DVD Converter Pro, seems good, and with some more functions. Anyway Handbrake is enough for me, at least for now. Thanks!

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I stream my DVDs to my iPad, using Splashtop Remote. Saves me the hassle to rip them.
Of course only any option if you want to watch your DVDs at home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2