push notification!

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
push notification should be on a per-program basis, perhaps within the settings -- and ONLY if the application supports it...

aterry

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
gmail push?

Hey everyone-

Does anyone know how to make gmail push? I have looked at all the settings, have taken off and re-added gmail to my email accounts as well. I would love to have push work on gmail. Any thoughts? Also, anyone know of any IM apps that actually have the push notification implemented already? I hate waiting around for the updates. Thanks!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Got my first PN from the AP News app. My phone made a funny noise and I picked it up and there it was. I was so excited I started to post here and didn't even read the notification before screen blanked. The message was still there on the unlock screen, but when I unlocked it the message disappeared. The AP News did have a button saying 1.

So the message is gone. I know my fault for not reading it. But as far as I can tell there is no log of it so you can look back.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Yep, got a push about the US Supreme Court deciding that convicts have no right to DNA evidence that could prove their innocence.

Was happy to see a push, not happy to see we have retarded justices.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I was so excited this morning on my way to lunch I heard a strange sound in my pocket. It was my first notification from AP news! Supreme court ruled convicts have no right to retest DNA evidence.

antonioj

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I don?t understand what is the criteria for them to send notifications. I mean, surely there?s other important stuff happening, but only one message was delivered so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods