• Pure

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Jailbroken

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had an iphone 4 jailbroken on 5.1.1 the tweaks were great, i never used themes, but running winterboard on a single processor phone took its toll after a while, i still miss some tweaks when i got my iphone 5 with ios 6 for the first week i kept trying to swipe my dock left due to the infinidock tweak, im not sure ill go back, i kind of like the way everything works well together with a stock ios but i still do miss quite a few tweaks!

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I was JB but I recently went back to stock to get ios 6. I liked JB but for me, it got too overwhelming to always have a different theme or look for the next great tweak.. it drove me nuts :) Now I am much happier just going pure.. BUT, i really, really miss Bitesms...
Couldn't agree with this more. Exactly my situation.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i would actually enjoy being jailbroken right now but wait... I CAN'T. between Apple making it more difficult and hackers being lazy, people like myself only get to jailbreak every so often

it's not like it used to be that's for sure

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i would actually enjoy being jailbroken right now but wait... I CAN'T. between Apple making it more difficult and hackers being lazy, people like myself only get to jailbreak every so often

it's not like it used to be that's for sure

Yeah, I'm guessing you have an iPhone on 6.1.3 or 6.1.4? I'm assuming you are because you say you can't jailbreak your device. You, along with many, have this problem. I even have it. It is not that the devs are being lazy and just not releasing a jailbreak for the software because they don't want to. They have no need to. The updates for 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are so very minor that it doesn't make sense for them to make a jailbreak. So you have to wait a few months for iOS 7. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. The devs will get right on a jailbreak for it and I feel like its going to be awesome.

So, with that being said. Patience is a virtue. The iPhone, it be 4, 4s, or the 5, is a great phone even without a jailbreak.

Just enjoy it for now. The newest jailbreak will be out before you know it.

Blake

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I had my phone jail broken on my iPhone 4 before but didn't really like it like to update my is and stuff and don't wanna take any risks with my phone so it's just pure and my iPhone 5 pure and updated as always

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I love untethered jailbreaks. Customizing my phone is fun. I don't mind stock, though. The iPhone improved so much since the first iPhone I used (3GS).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I had my 3gs Jailbroken. But my 4 and 5 have stayed pure. Only reason I didn't Jailbreak is because the 4 was my bro's and he'd never Jailbroken so I kept it that way.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Pure, then jailbroken, then pure, then jailbroken, then pure, then jailbroken....

Now Pure

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I jailbreak all of my iDevices eventually, the 4S and my current iPhone 5 were no different. I could not stand all those months without a jailbreak for the iPhone 5. I thought For sure the wait would push me back to Android, now I'm glad I waited because this is my favorite jailbreak so far.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I jailbreak all of my iDevices eventually, the 4S and my current iPhone 5 were no different. I could not stand all those months without a jailbreak for the iPhone 5. I thought For sure the wait would push me back to Android, now I'm glad I waited because this is my favorite jailbreak so far.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

All of us with 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 have to wait for iOS 7. I have said it many times, I'm bummed that I have to wait. But I know once iOS 7 comes out the jailbreak for that will be amazing.

Agent-P

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Jailbroken for me. But I don't go overboard with it. I mostly just want little tweaks such as having the keyboard show the case I'm typing in (upper/lower) or having folders close automatically after launching apps. I use maybe ten of these types of tweaks. No big customisations for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW