• Pure

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Jailbroken

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I went back to stock in order to get iOS 6. The only thing I really miss is the ability to rearrange apps in any layout and bottomless folders.

Skele

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Jailbroken. For me I needed as the country I reside has blocked Facetime. So after JB, installed the tweak from cydia. Now I can talk to my wife who too had (till I updated to iOS6) JB piece. Other than that, I liked the tweak where you had the pull down thing to activate/deactivate 3G, BT, WiFi, etc. :D

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I have to JB, due to the fact that i have PrePaid and needed to JB for Data Network access settings. Plus I do some JB on the side and use my phone as a test for tweaks and stuff to add to other phones who wanna JB for a specific reason. My iPad 1 is still pure though.

Jeff0575

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 4S is jailbroken due to the fact that I use straight talk and only way to get mms is to be that way.

Sent from my iPhone 4s on straight talk using Tapatalk.

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Jailbroken, but not with any tweaks that modify it's appearance. I use it to add features that have been disabled by Apple or AT&T or whoever. I also really hate the bright blue color at night, so I use f.lux to make it more eyeball-friendly after hours.

The phone is pretty good stock, but the idea that someone else decides what I can or cannot do with my phone doesn't sit well with me on principal. It's my phone, and I'll use it the way that I want to, simple as that.

No lags, no resprings, no battery life hits - in fact, I'll wager that I get better battery performance than any stock phone, with better actual performance, too. And FaceTime has ALWAYS worked over 3G for me...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Pure. I did try to jailbreak twice but the Cydia app wouldn't open & I decided that it would be in my best interest to return to stock & not try a third time because I might brick my phone:D

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
JB for me..I love the ability to change icons when I get bored with a certain look, plus the ability to tweek many aspects of the phone, such as icon layouts, etc. A lot of it has to do with changing the look, but there are also many Cydia apps that are not available for non-JBd phones.

akaRichard

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
JB for me. Don't want to lose out on BiteSMS, LockInfo, and Mail Enhancer Pro. I use a few others but those are the main JB apps I use.

I won't upgrade to IOS6 without a JB.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh