Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Jailbroken

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Pure for me. Great tweaks when you JB but I missed the stability of pure after a few weeks of JB. The constant reprings were giving me Android flashbacks.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Jailbroken. It doesn't respring often enough for it to be annoying. Jailbroke in order to get the os7revive theme then installed a bunch of tweaks to make tasks faster & more accessible. My upgrade this year will only be ios 6, & a new theme called paragon that'll give me the windows phone 8 start screen. Best of both companies.

Glass of OJ

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Pure.

I had my iPod Jailbroken for ages but I found myself barely using any tweaks and just going back to the stock ios layout/settings/features.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it's been a month + since i've been jailbroken. i can honestly say after 3 years of it i grew tired of it

for me, the negatives outweighed the positives. i'm not saying i'll never JB again but i am in no hurry

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
It's taken me a lot of time to figure out which tweaks are buggy and which tweaks work properly. I jailbreak and always will until iOS has all the features I need stock. I don't have battery life issues, lag, random app crashes and it's been like this for many months. Freedom is about the ability to take your own risks and make your own mistakes. I agree security is important but sacrificing freedom over security is wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh