Proud New Member wish all happy hunting Upgrade 3.0

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I Have a question---
I have my PC with Windows Vista PC. I have searched all data bases but of no help. I have manny personal FPhoto Folders. How to update these wit specific names.

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I Have tried every thin g it just does nopt work. I tried to follow you on twitter but could not.
My Question Remains:
I have 3 G iPhone updated. I have desktop Windows PC running Windows Vista. I have Many Photo folders with names containing Pictures. When I upload any Folder through ITunes, The Photographs less the name of Individual Folder are uploaded in iPhone Photo Library. At the same time all earlier Photographs are deleted in Photo Library.
Can someone tell me how to upload individual folders from my Windows based PC to iPhone without deleting earlier photographs in Photo Library

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have 64 bit Vista running on this computer. It is the one I use to sync my iPhone to iTunes.

1) Plug in your iPhone to your pc.
2) Open iTunes.
3) Go to your iPhone under Devices on the left.
4) Go to the tab labeled Photos on the right.
5) Put a check in the box at the top where it asks "sync photos from" and make sure you choose the folder where your photo folders are located - usually Pictures.
6) Click the radio button for Selected folders, so that you don't sync every folder you have.
7) Place checkmarks next to those folders you want to view on your iPhone.

Remember, any change you make to these folders on your pc will be reflected on your iPhone - that's what sync means. You must leave the folders intact on your pc.

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Dear Ali, I Have tried to Follow you on twitter but just do not know how to do it. I have taken a screen shot. If you send me your Email ID I will send it across to you. However I followed your instructions explicitlyI Started Syv Photos from and selected the folder. Howevr Radio Button for selected folder is dimmed and it leaves no Choice. When I click Apply I get a POP Up-The iPhone VKM is synced with another photoLibrary or folder. Do you want to Sync with selectedfolder and replaceall existing Photo Albumson thius iPhonewith those from selected Folder.--I am 73 Years Old Handicapped Person. My Son Presented The Phone to me. I am hard of hearing also. I can only see photographs in differen albums only if I can upload them. Thanks so very much. With waqrm Regards. Mahajan. I had to remove my email address then only I have been allowed to post. Please tell me how to contact you.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Send me the screen cap you took at alli at justanothergeeksite dot com and I'll see if I can help further.

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I am greatful Alli. By taking personal intrest my problem was fully resolved. Your Forum is real great with such highcallibre competence. Even Apple does not have such persons. Please close my case. Mahajan

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro