Proof: White Iphone 4 Pre order Success

Gerorne

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I want the white one, and even after seeing this thread earlier in the day, no way am I putting up money with Best Buy. Definitely sounds like they just want to get people's money, and they're crossing their fingers that they'll get it, and if not, people do have that gift card, so they're not robbing anyone.

I'm new to the boards, so I'm pretty sure I can't make polls, or even change my profile til I get some more posts up, but if I *could* it would be:

For everyone who wanted the white iphone 4, what did you do today?

I couldn't resist, and just ordered the black one instead!
I decided to wait until att/apple allows for white iphone orders
I decided to gamble and try out Best Buy
I always wanted the black iphone

If anyone wants to put that poll up (and feel free to reword it), I'd definitely be interested in the results.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I didn't pre-order because I want to the phones in person. I was sure I wanted white until I saw the pictures-I'm hoping it looks better in person. Wondering how it will affect eligibility for subsidized upgrade next year if the white isn't available until August.

kberry66

Aug 4, 2008
Visit site
I stopped by best buy and was told they wouldn't have any white ones and didn't know when they would. It's odd that some stores would say they would and others wouldn't.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't believe when I saw people saying BB was selling pre-orders for White iPhones when APPLE and AT&T (the 2 main owners) of the phone won't even have them or say when they will. I feel bad for the people that pre-ordered the white at BB. Hopefully BB will hook you guys up with something!

Gerorne

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Hook them up with an apology, while still holding on to their money.

"I'm sorry, we were told they would come in, but we didn't receive it in our shipment. If you would like, you can use your gift card on a black one, or if you would like, we'll call you when they come in."

"When will that be?"

"We don't know that at the moment, you'll have to ask Apple."

jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
Just wait for your call........they can't even guarantee that people who ordered a black one will get it on launch day now. The manager called at 11:30 and told me the white will not be out till late summer and the black it might be a day or 2 past the 24 deadline.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
This is why I wouldn't trust a 3rd party retailer for a pre-order. I trust ATT enough only because they provide the service, so they have more to lose than BB, Wal-Mart, or Radio Shack. But I'm reading about ATT orders even getting cancelled or being pushed back. I just hope mine doesn't!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I wanted the white one BADLY, but I went and preordered Black yesterday, (w/ release day delivery woot!), but I realized, the black is going to frame my videos and pictures way better than the white would. As my fiance said, "honey the white is all p-diddy, it's for bling, you're Tom Brady, Tom Brady would get black", so there ya have it, black 32GB for me, hey now, so pumped!

Last edited:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
LOL Thanks, she's funny and cute, two top reasons I proposed to her! hahahaha....also where in so cal are you? I'm over in Malibu, right off the pch....

Thousand Oaks. I used to live in Agoura.

I'll be in Malibu ( Malibu West Beach Club, north end of Zuma ) next weekend for my Dad's memorial. I <3 SoCal.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Thousand Oaks. I used to live in Agoura.

I'll be in Malibu ( Malibu West Beach Club, north end of Zuma ) next weekend for my Dad's memorial. I <3 SoCal.

Dude, I'm in TO 2 times a week for work, one of my offices is right off of Westlake Blvd....very cool! I love So Cal too! hahaha.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I preorded mine at Best Buy. I asked about the white and they said you could preorder it but that is preordering it for when ever they get it. Could be the 24th could be weeks later they said.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods