Productivity App

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I’m trying to find an app that I can use for references, note taking, & even possibly agenda type capabilities.

What do I mean by “reference”?
- I can scan or insert receipts or how-to documents
- Storing al my receipts, work info, etc in it — Usually it’s going to be pdfs or image files

It has to be able to use the Apple Pencil for writing & drawing.

It would be useful if I could store other files in it or ‘connect it’ directly with another app so that I could save important excel, word, txt, or various other file. It may not be able to open them all, but could store it & I could open it via another app. Kinda like a file repository

Agendas abilities:
- Connect with the calendar, view and set appointments
- Works a lot like what the Agenda app does so that it makes events more like projects.

Am I ask for to much? Is there something out there like that or someone wiling to make one like that? :)
Thanks!

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey, Just_Me_D, thanks for the links you gave me so quickly.
What I was really looking for...and...I don’t see it there is..
An app that does most of this in one and not multiple apps being required.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey, Just_Me_D, thanks for the links you gave me so quickly.
What I was really looking for...and...I don’t see it there is..
An app that does most of this in one and not multiple apps being required.

I used to use an app called Informant, years back that pretty much did everything you are seeking. With that being said, Informant 5 is available in the App Store. Check it out and see if it's something you're interested in.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/informant-5-calendar/id1141040577?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your help. Do you know if any of them will carry over incomplete todo items? Like the item was due yesterday, but wasn’t ever completed. So, it will show up everyday afterwards until completed. Instead of just seeing it once that day. Thanks again for all that you’ve offered thus far.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your help. Do you know if any of them will carry over incomplete todo items? Like the item was due yesterday, but wasn’t ever completed. So, it will show up everyday afterwards until completed. Instead of just seeing it once that day. Thanks again for all that you’ve offered thus far.
I honestly can't say because it's been a long time since I've used the Informant app (formerly known as Pocket Informant) and I have never used its latest version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855