(Product) Red iPhone

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I think it's stunning... but I would want a case for it... and unless I could find a clear case that doesn't yellow, I'm not sure what the point would be.

Spigen and Ringke make nice clear cases. If you want something a bit sturdier go for Luvvitt. I am using a Ringke on my i7 and Pixel and really liking it. I use a Luvvitt on my S7edge.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Red Silicone, Red Leather, boom. Or you know, a clear case.

Clear case make sense. Anything else isn't worth the wait that it'll be for this product. Might as well immediately get any of the other available colors to slap a red case on it instead of waiting weeks for this one (which it will be).

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
And promptly thereafter flood the Marketplace with a bazillion cases for sale wrapped in unicorn gift wrap :)

Ha! You don't know joy until you've received a package from Wylie!

Took a pretty decent nap to "sleep on it" and decided I'm pretty sure I still want the red one. Oh yes, it will be mine.

c0e566456bed08e65b34a2e68a0fc277.jpg

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Nice to look at. Wouldn't want it. I think it definitely looks better with a white front than it would with a black front.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the matte red, but I see no need to spend more money to get it when my matte black is adequate. I can just throw on my Apple red leather case if I need a red back.

Agreed. Even if I loved the color, no way I'd throw another $900+ just to change colors, lol. And with the 10 anniversary iPhone possibly releasing later this year...yea...I can wait. My 7 Plus is working just fine and looking as good as ever in Matte Black.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
So the Touch ID ring isn't going to be red. I can understand it being silver because this way Apple won't have to manufacture another screen. They can use the same ones they already have from the silver iPhone.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
It's a very nice color. This is the first time I prefer a white faceplate over black for a certain color. I think the white compliments it more. I can't tell yet, but I hope the Touch ID ring is also red.

Also, I better not come here only to see you guys try and buy one for a month then immediately slap a stupid case on it lol

I'd absolutely want to protect it with a stupid case!

A clear Spigen stupid case, though

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Clear case make sense. Anything else isn't worth the wait that it'll be for this product. Might as well immediately get any of the other available colors to slap a red case on it instead of waiting weeks for this one (which it will be).

Yeah, I think it'll have the same availability issues than Jet Black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh