Problems with Service

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I got my new Iphone4 today and I got it all sycned up and activated and when I actually went to use it I noticed my bars were almost zero and then when I would move around it would say no service!

I even went outside where my 3G would always get a good signal now my new iphone ends up dropping the call and then switching to edge.

Anyone else experiencing problems with service on their new phone?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Interesting. I hear some have the issue and some don't. I do know that Apple has acknowledged that they do have a signal bug that will be fixed. In other words, it shows one bar when the signal would allow for 3.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I hear some have the issue and some don't. I do know that Apple has acknowledged that they do have a signal bug that will be fixed. In other words, it shows one bar when the signal would allow for 3.

I hope that is the case, but we got 5 at the office today and every single one of us can replicate this.

I did hear about the signal bug and if that is the case, they truly need to roll that out sooner rather than later.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah there is a lot of info about touching the bands is causing a problem with reception.

I wonder if apple an att are aware of this problem.

I have had a few dropped calls and I had a 3G and the service on the 3G was better than this was!!

I'm kinda worried now!!

whsbuss#IM

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Yeah there is a lot of info about touching the bands is causing a problem with reception.

I wonder if apple an att are aware of this problem.

I have had a few dropped calls and I had a 3G and the service on the 3G was better than this was!!

I'm kinda worried now!!

Its a design flaw that Apple will need to address. Short term fix is to use the bumpers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro