Problem with update -- help?

DDAY

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

So, I updated and lo and behold, iTunes is timing out when trying to connect to the server. All I'm getting is my emergency screen and my IMEI and ICCID. Anyone else have this problem? Is the network too busy? Thoughts?

whoopn

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
yep me too...why does the stupid thing need to phone home?!? friggn stop it apple, or improve your retarded store if that is what you require....

Statto

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Problem with update here too

Me too.

Everything seems to have gone fine until just after the message that the iPhone will be restarted. iTunes window went blank, now Iall I get is the following error message:

"We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection times out. Make sure your network settings are correct and your connection is active then try again. OK"

There's nothing wrong with my network - everything else is working fine.

Ideas?

mcmillb

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Funny isn't it, I can browse the rest of the iTunes store but it can't get to the bit to activate my iPhone. Perhaps someone should have warned Apple that Apple were going to release the new software........

sdoberei

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Same thing here. Can connect to store, can check account, and, of course, I could BUY something. But can't get phone to activate. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

austinp76

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i guess too many people tried to get the update... see this is why they should of released it last night because i stayed up till midnight...that would of gave ppl all day to upload it..idiots