Problem installing ios11 beta on IPad Pro

postman2230

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to install the public beta for ios11 on my IPad Pro 12.5 in, first generation.
When I click the "download profile" button, I get a download file called "IOS_11_Public_Profile.mobile config" and a button in the lower right corner to download it.
I don't think I should be seeing this file, after I saw videos online on the steps to install iOS 11 beta.
What am I doing wrong??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Download the beta profile via a computer, and then send it to yourself via email. Open the profile via the native Mail app on your new iPad and follow the prompts to install it.

postman2230

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
iOS 11 beta installation problem

I can't install the iOS public beta on my iPad Pro 12.5 inches.
When I get to the download profile button, it gives me a file to download instead of an Install button.
I was told to download the beta profile on my pic and email it to my iPad but the file is too big.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 beta installation problem

Too big? That’s impossible. The profile size should be mere kilobytes.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to install the public beta for ios11 on my IPad Pro 12.5 in, first generation.
When I click the "download profile" button, I get a download file called "IOS_11_Public_Profile.mobile config" and a button in the lower right corner to download it.
I don't think I should be seeing this file, after I saw videos online on the steps to install iOS 11 beta.
What am I doing wrong??

Once you get the profile you should click on it and it will install and then reboot and then you can check for the beta IOS11

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal