Price cut?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I don’t think so. Considering there will likely be a bezeless LCD lower priced phone with Face ID, apple will likely have to keep a good price difference for their premium phone. Last time I can recall a price cut in iPhone was at the beginning. Its been only going up since then.

Agreed. If the iPhone X has shown us anything it’s that iPhone users are relatively insensitive to price changes. So, what would Apple’s motivation be to lower prices?

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I’ve had butter smooth experience with the x. It’s obvious it would go down in price when the the new one comes out.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Agreed. If the iPhone X has shown us anything it’s that iPhone users are relatively insensitive to price changes. So, what would Apple’s motivation be to lower prices?

And Apple will sell a lower priced phone for a reason. For people that don’t want to pay $999+. They don’t expect everybody to want to pay that so other options will always be available. When you buy an X, your not worried about price. You want the latest and greatest.

sekelani

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
And Apple will sell a lower priced phone for a reason. For people that don’t want to pay $999+. They don’t expect everybody to want to pay that so other options will always be available. When you buy an X, your not worried about price. You want the latest and greatest.

I agree. Price is definitely something I’m sensitive about although I want the latest and greatest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davinemichael37