Previously Jailbroken iPad 2

MK2k

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey

I was dumb enaugh to upgrade the ios of my jailbroken iPad to ios6. Since i did that I havent been able to view any online audio/video content (it simply doesnt load at all...) on my home wifi. I can load these things online without any problem when i teather a wifi through my phone and connect my ipad to that wifi connection, which is pretty weird.

I've tried reinstallling ios6 and all sorts of different things to sortthis out but nothing changed...

So what I wanted to ask is if its somehow possible to downgrade to 5.11 if I dont have a shsh blob (im not even sure what that is)previously backed up? Is it possible to download what i need to do that? (The blobs)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Does any Internet or online application work on your ipad2 on ios6 without it being tethered to your phone?

MK2k

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, all the web browsers, the mail app, imdb(except for the videos) and all the others work. I can search for youtube videos through jasmine, but when it comes to watching its the same problem...

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Consider taking the iPad to a public/friend's WiFi network and see if that makes a difference. If so, the problem would be with your router.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Try this go to wifi on your phone on your home connection press the blue arrow it will show your IP address etc scroll down and set the proxy to auto and see I that helps

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
literally laughed out loud when i read this,
but now im confused......
account got "hacked" or schizophrenia?

MK2k

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol, well, he's talking about phones when I?m among other things talking about connecting my iPad 2 to a wifi that I created using my phone(wifi tether hotspot)... which happens to be a HTC phone...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol, well, he's talking about phones when I?m among other things talking about connecting my iPad 2 to a wifi that I created using my phone(wifi tether hotspot)... which happens to be a HTC phone...

I was talking about your iPad lol even thou I said phone ... Same steps and the connection I'm talking about is your home one because obviously your phone connect works fine to your iPad

JCRocky5

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
IOS6 known issue with WIFI WPA2/AES encryption :-/ will need a new firmware update to fix, my m8's iPhone5 has this problem, he thought it was the phone got it replaced & same deal :-( just change your wifi encryption to WPA/TKIP & forget the network on your device & then reconnect, all should be fixed.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR