presign for 5s package help

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
My status stated I can presign for my 5s so when I am working they will drop it off. I need to do this but where in the world do I fiind that section of the order forum?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordering from Apple or Carrier?

Once you get a delivery notification with a package tracking number - you can go through the shipper's web page and explore delivery options - like with UPS, you can have them hold at the depot for pick-up... or other options. FedEx will do something similar.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My status stated I can presign for my 5s so when I am working they will drop it off. I need to do this but where in the world do I fiind that section of the order forum?

You look like you're coming down with something. You better stay home that day so you don't make your co-workers sick! LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Thought about it but can't afford it right now. Debated about changing the address to my dads work but that might not work if it comes in past 5pm. I have had it shipped to his address in the past so I don't miss it.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
apple site. It talked about presigning and read more here but I can't find that on the apple pages.

There's a link to this at the bottom of your order status in the Apple Store app. I clicked on it, but didn't authenticate as I'm not sure if once authenticated, your status will change to pre-signed. I actually don't want to pre-sign for fear my 5S will disappear from the front porch.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Ok I will wait till more order changes status. From what i heard from apple today it should be next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My husband works from home so he said he'd sign for it and g-chat me when it arrives. I don't expect it before I get home from work though, given how our deliveries typically occur. But if it's before or around lunch I will go retrieve it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73