Prepaid 3G Sim for Germany?

Iamjake648

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Sprint iPhone 4S in the US. I called sprint international and had the sim card tray unlocked for international GSM carriers.

Anyway I am taking a trip to Germany in June for two weeks. I would like to get a SIM card to use in my iPhone. It's okay if it's not micro-sim, I can cut it down. Basically I need a SIM that I can buy and have it shipped to me. I need at least 1GB of data for the two weeks. Basically I was just wondering if there is a service that does this.

If you don't want to post here you can email me at jake@iamjake648.com.

Jake

sethclifford

Sep 25, 2006
about.me
I recently discovered iphonetrip.com, which is exactly what you're looking for. I haven't used the service yet myself (I found it only after returning from my last trip outside the US) so I can't speak to its value.

If you go this route, I'd be curious to know how it works out. I've been looking around for similar solutions myself. Keep us posted.

END OF LINE

Lucleonhart

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Me personally (i am from germany) prefer "Fyve" Mobiles Internet mit FYVE
It is 10? a month for 500MB and 15? for 1GB a month in full speed (HSDPA). Afterward it gets drosseled to GPRS.

That is basically the same as blau.de offers (mentioned above), but fyve is using the Vodafone D2 network which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better and stronger than the E-Plus network from blau.de.

So, yes, blau.de is cheaper but you will return to the us thinking that weareliving in the 90th here in europe.. ;)

D Sweeney

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Sim Local - Dublin, Ireland

Hi iamjakeapps,

I work for a company based in Dublin called Sim Local. Our business focuses on offering SIM cards to people at the point of booking, travelling or arriving in a country.

We supply both local and international SIM cards for the majority of countries in Europe, Germany included.

Please feel free to contact me directly on david@simlocal.com if you wish to discuss in more detail.

Thanks
David

SIM Local | Home

ktstop

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm using holiday phone sim for my international travel. These cards also allow you to receive free incoming calls in many countries. You can get international These cards also allow you to receive free incoming calls in many countries. You can get international Sim card from holiday phone. It costs very low price than anyother international sim card. Also they are providing very good cusomer care services throgh online also.International SIM Cards reduce your cost of roaming by as much as 90% depending on the provider you use. <a href="http://www.holidayphone.com">international SIM</a>

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2