Pre-ordered to Deliver to Store.

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered an iPhone 6 Plus through the Apple App shortly after launch time, and chose to have it delivered to the nearest store. Is there any way to get tracking info for this type of an order?

My only communication has been the original order confirmation email showing 9/19 as the available pickup date. When I check "Order Status" it still shows "Processing Items"

Pretty confident I'll be able to pick it up on Friday, But it's always fun to follow your order through the delivery process. Well it satisfies my OCD leanings anyway. ;)

Thanks.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I highly doubt they provide and tracking numbers for store pickups. Doesn't seem to be normal practice for any order that's store pick up. They'll get stock, put pickups to the side and let you know it's ready.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered mine last night, I was told Apple would send me additional emails with instructions for picking up my phone on Friday. Perhaps that has to do with a time frame? (As in "come between 11 and 1")

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I will pick up at Apple store on Friday also. I have the same status. I would think they may want us in after the early morning rush?

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I think we will get an email with a time for us to come in. Since I have Friday off from work, I might just go early and share in the excitement with the crowds.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered my MacBook I just got an email saying to come on in and check in with staff. Cut and dry. Now, that said with a launch like this they may give you a more specific timeframe (never preordered a phone from Apple before) but my email from my MacBook just says to check the store hours and show up (I was there before it opened, though, because I was excited, hahaha).

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
They will all say processing until you get a confirmation saying it's ready for pickup. The same goes if you order accessories from the app for in store pickup. I do it all the time & I also ordered my phones this way. If the money has been taken from your account & your order has a confirmation number & not a reservation number, you're good!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner