Powerbeats 3 Hands On

AndrewTST

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
After checking some review on powerbeats 3 wireless, I notice beats by dr.dre product improve a lot. I decide to give it a try as well.

31868294901_27840c1cd0_h_d.jpg

As some reviewer mentioned, once you get your correct good fit earbuds, then you are on the go.

I am not an audiophile but for me the bass is strong and deep but not over with crystal clear vocal. It sound the best by setup the iPhone 7 Plus equalizer to R&B.

I am absolutely no regret getting this powerbeats 3 wireless which also same as AirPods utilize W1 chip that have extreme long distance Class 1 Bluetooth connectivity and extreme easier pairing with iPhone 7 Plus.

This powerbeats 3 wireless is the best companion wireless headset for iPhone 7 Plus. :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After checking some review on powerbeats 3 wireless, I notice beats by dr.dre product improve a lot. I decide to give it a try as well.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/515/31868294901_27840c1cd0_h_d.jpg

As some reviewer mentioned, once you get your correct good fit earbuds, then you are on the go.

I am not an audiophile but for me the bass is strong and deep but not over with crystal clear vocal. It sound the best by setup the iPhone 7 Plus equalizer to R&B.

I am absolutely no regret getting this powerbeats 3 wireless which also same as AirPods utilize W1 chip that have extreme long distance Class 1 Bluetooth connectivity and extreme easier pairing with iPhone 7 Plus.

This powerbeats 3 wireless is the best companion wireless headset for iPhone 7 Plus. :)

Nice review, enjoy your new Powerbeats!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl