Post your latest Game-Related purchases here!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My last purchased game was Diablo 3, and it kind of was a disappointment.
No serious gaming after that. Now I only buy educational mobile games for my kid.
I loved that game, spent a ton of time leveling on it. Maybe the grinding isn't your bag.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got the Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition 2014 with silent keys, and I am really loving how tactile the buttons are, and I test drove the keyboard with Duke Nukem Forever, and I really really loved it. It came with a felt carrying cover that wraps all around and it's going to be my main keyboard for a long time to come. Glad I made the purchase.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My last game purchase was the new expansion of World of Warcraft. Its the only game I play and not that often anymore either. WoW - my horrible addiction!!:nerd:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Got the Ultimate version of the Blackwidow keyboard for my home use, while the tournament edition is for work. I am pretty happy with both so far. So tactile and easy to type.

Chervey

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Revolution 60 for iOS. Nice looking action quest with branched scenario
Dragon Age Inquisition for PS3... I'm not sure if it does require any introducing :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I love puzzle games...just grabbed this to knock some dust off my Wii U since the Xbox One has been getting all the attention for the last few months. So far it's amazing!

boxart-preorder.png

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Is it something 7 and 11 year old kids can play and figure out? We just got the kids a Wii U for Christmas. So far they've been happily playing Super Mario and Super Mario 3d but they'll want a new game sooner or later.

Absolutely...my 6 year old nephew is the one who convinced me I needed to get it. He got it for Xmas and I was addicted so badly the kids weren't getting any time on the game, LOL!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Is it something 7 and 11 year old kids can play and figure out? We just got the kids a Wii U for Christmas. So far they've been happily playing Super Mario and Super Mario 3d but they'll want a new game sooner or later.

Ah, I so want to get more Wii U games, Super Mario Kart 8 is one and this one looks really amazing too...:)

Plus Dragon Age Inquisition for PC. I have been trying to stock up on all of last year's best games, so threading on the Dragon Age path is inevitable.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Picked these up yesterday...my turtle beach headset died after several years of solid usage, so I wanted something a little lighter and more form fitting. These are so comfortable and the sound quality is superb! Wireless too which is very nice...and they work on both PS4 AND XB1. :)

O9GAnuz.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice