Post up how many times you've been asked how you like it etc

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Once you've got your Watch it's inevitable that people (strangers, friends, family) will ask how you like it so far. Your Android friends will take their jabs so lets hear the stories.
When I got my iPhone 5 I had a half hour conversation with a stranger on my train home. He wanted to know what I thought of it, what phone I had before and a ton of other things. It was one of my favourite experiences.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Once you've got your Watch it's inevitable that people (strangers, friends, family) will ask how you like it so far. Your Android friends will take their jabs so lets hear the stories.
When I got my iPhone 5 I had a half hour conversation with a stranger on my train home. He wanted to know what I thought of it, what phone I had before and a ton of other things. It was one of my favourite experiences.

And who said tech toys can't bring people together.

I've had this happen, too, and I never get tired of answering people's questions. It's such a good feeling to help someone and get to talk Apple at the same time. :yes:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
And who said tech toys can't bring people together.

I've had this happen, too, and I never get tired of answering people's questions. It's such a good feeling to help someone and get to talk Apple at the same time. :yes:

You know it! The guy was very cool. I've even talked to Android users that wasn't the rumble the media makes it to be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9