Post to multiple sites at once

Mwanahabari

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Can any recommend an app which will let me post to multiple social media accounts at once? Specifically, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, app.net and foursquare.
Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Drafts by agile tortoise. It can post to Facebook, Twitter, App.Net, Google+, Dropbox. Evernote, SMS, and the list goes on.

Mwanahabari

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys, I've tried hoot suite which I didn't really like before but I'll try drafts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Drafts is the way to go.

You are spot-on in regard to the Drafts app. Almost all of my writings/typing begin with the Drafts app. From there, I can tweet, email it, send to Evernote, print it, send it to my calendar. The list of where I can send it is long. It is definitely one of the best apps I've purchased for my iPhone.

anon(8221395)

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
You are spot-on in regard to the Drafts app. Almost all of my writings/typing begin with the Drafts app. From there, I can tweet, email it, send to Evernote, print it, send it to my calendar. The list of where I can send it is long. It is definitely one of the best apps I've purchased for my iPhone.

Agreed. Drafts became even more vital when Apple released iOS 7 which removed the Tweet and Post to Facebook buttons from the notification center.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23