Post here if anyone with a shipping date of Sep 28 and beyond got upgraded

tamon77

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Phone now in Anchorage. Looks like Monday is closer to a reality. I ordered a 256gb Sim-less Space Grey Max. Out of curiosity I checked Best Buy online this evening to see what Max’s were available for pickup right now locally. Only saw a few 64gb versions and a few 512 golds available. Good to know. I would have been annoyed if a 256gb Grey was sitting there available for pickup by anybody.

Monday? Where do you live??

tamon77

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine is in the same bulk shipment as yours. Confirmed delivery for Monday. Disappointed I didn't get it today considering I placed my order at 2:04 am CST, but I guess Monday is good enough

Mine is in that batch. I’m not sure it will come on Monday. Last I heard from ups was this coming wed.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I’m in NC. But if your tracking shows it in KY, I bet you’ll get it tomorrow as that is the typical hub before it goes to the final destination airport for delivery.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
I'm glad to see many of us are getting our phones before our original estimates (9/28-10/5), but this will be the last time I pre-order. I ordered on 9/14 like everyone else (but later in the morning). It's clear that Apple put no emphasis on those that made the effort, as many of us couldn't get our models on 9/21, as we believed the date of delivery being pushed back meant that initial stock got snapped up by 3am pre-orders. Yet those same models were in-stock locally all around me on 9/21. (Apple Store, Best Buy, Verizon, etc...) Lesson learned....

/Rant Off

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad to see many of us are getting our phones before our original estimates (9/28-10/5), but this will be the last time I pre-order. I ordered on 9/14 like everyone else (but later in the morning). It's clear that Apple put no emphasis on those that made the effort, as many of us couldn't get our models on 9/21, as we believed the date of delivery being pushed back meant that initial stock got snapped up by 3am pre-orders. Yet those same models were in-stock locally all around me on 9/21. (Apple Store, Best Buy, Verizon, etc...) Lesson learned....

/Rant Off

I place mine right at 12am PST and still got pushed back. That was even though the order screen and email both said by 9/21. Apple couldn't explain why it changed.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on the morning of 9/16/18 with the 9/28/18 - 10/2 ship date. Shipped last Thursday, original delivery date was set 10/25/18 on UPS. But got an e-mail this morning that they made a have rescheduled the delivery to Monday.

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 9.07.43 PM.png

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
My date got upgraded. My order is now shipped and UPS targets delivery for 25-Sep. The original delivery date was 1-5 Oct. Space Gray 256GB Xs Max. I ordered on 16-Sep.

Just checked my email and UPS MyChoice.
1) Apple sent ‘Shipped’ email to me and UPS shows estimated delivery date of 9/25
2) I now realize that this is my Trade-in kit 3)My actual phone ship date remains Oct 1-8

Really confusing.

Also, I have seen the XS Max available for pickup, everyday since launch. Tempted to cancel and go to one of the nearby stores here and do the IUP upgrade on site.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Just checked my email and UPS MyChoice.
1) Apple sent ‘Shipped’ email to me and UPS shows estimated delivery date of 9/25
2) I now realize that this is my Trade-in kit 3)My actual phone ship date remains Oct 1-8

Really confusing.

Also, I have seen the XS Max available for pickup, everyday since launch. Tempted to cancel and go to one of the nearby stores here and do the IUP upgrade on site.

If you still have your cancel option there, then the phone hasn’t shipped. Personally, I’d go ahead and cancel and just get it locally.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be delivered to the UPS hub right near my office but I received a message from UPS today saying they've incorrectly sorted the package and my delivery may be delayed. It's in a town about 40 minutes north of me but hopefully they can bring it down to where it's supposed to be soon.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be delivered to the UPS hub right near my office but I received a message from UPS today saying they've incorrectly sorted the package and my delivery may be delayed. It's in a town about 40 minutes north of me but hopefully they can bring it down to where it's supposed to be soon.

Ouch.. that stinks. Hope it gets back to your town today. I've been following my driver via the 'Follow My Delivery' map. His route makes no sense - he's dancing around my house (within a 1/2 mile radius) in no discernible pattern.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Still no updates from UPS since 9:48 this morning. I'm a little deflated and was really looking forward to getting my phone today. Oh well. First world problems.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
If you still have your cancel option there, then the phone hasn’t shipped. Personally, I’d go ahead and cancel and just get it locally.

I did take a look, thank you. I’m only getting information on how to return, so I’m past cancellation. It’s says it’s shipped but I see no details of a delivery other than Apple’s original Oct 1-5.

I did cancel my watch delivery and I picked one up in the store today. I’m loving it. Didn’t realize it before , but the S3 is a really thick watch. The S4 is much better fitting and looking.

Last edited:

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine will finally be ready for pickup today. Despite being sorted incorrectly and being sent to a town just north of me, UPS ended up sending it back to a sorting hub in a different state. Luckily it's only a few hundred feet away from me now and I just need to wait for them to open.

cjordan93

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine the afternoon of the 17th and received an estimated delivery date between October 1st and 5th. Got a shipping notification on Thursday the 20th showing a scheduled delivery of today, the 25th. Unfortunately my phone hasn't even left China yet (I believe there was a Chinese Holiday this weekend which may have delayed things a bit). I'm still hoping to get it by the end of the week

2018-09-25 08_40_58-Window.png

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine the afternoon of the 17th and received an estimated delivery date between October 1st and 5th. Got a shipping notification on Thursday the 20th showing a scheduled delivery of today, the 25th. Unfortunately my phone hasn't even left China yet (I believe there was a Chinese Holiday this weekend which may have delayed things a bit). I'm still hoping to get it by the end of the week

View attachment 124257

Looks like you're in the same boat as my wife.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77