Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I synced contacts from both of my Microsoft accounts, and I have many duplicates and even 3 or four! How do I fix this??

I will try my best to answer your question. First I would look a the situation and it sounds like you have the same contacts coming from multiple accounts. What I would do is once you have all the contacts synced, edit the contacts on the phone and once you do that you shouldn't have that problem. Once you do that it should save to iCloud or iTunes, however you do it. You should only have to edit it once. I had a couple shots celebrating my new phone so if I don't make sense I apologize..

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I will try my best to answer your question. First I would look a the situation and it sounds like you have the same contacts coming from multiple accounts. What I would do is once you have all the contacts synced, edit the contacts on the phone and once you do that you shouldn't have that problem. Once you do that it should save to iCloud or iTunes, however you do it. You should only have to edit it once. I had a couple shots celebrating my new phone so if I don't make sense I apologize..

Since these are contacts from both of my Microsoft accounts, will it delete the duplicates from my Microsoft account and iPhone, or just delete it from my iPhone and save it to iCloud?

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I would assume if you delete from your phone it shouldn't delete from your Microsoft account. However I may be completely wrong. To be safe I would just copy and paste all the contacts (hopefully you don't have hundreds) and just enter them manually. Again, you would only have to do this once.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
i still don't have service...Att claims they're having issues with activations but it's now at 5 hours.

AT&T Activation issues can often be addressed with a restart. Fixed it for both my phone and my wife's. My phone had sat over 90 minutes with no service and once I restarted all better.

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice a lag in the phone when scrolling? I've hadn't restart mine because it would just freeze for a second and then try to the run the last command, anyone else having this small issue? Wonder if it's just an ios8 thing

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice a lag in the phone when scrolling? I've hadn't restart mine because it would just freeze for a second and then try to the run the last command, anyone else having this small issue? Wonder if it's just an ios8 thing

I’ve seen just a hint of it. Nothing to make me need to restart my phone, though.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
i still don't have service...Att claims they're having issues with activations but it's now at 5 hours.

I called the automated line last night, turned my phone off for 5 minutes and then back on. It was activated. Think the online activating is having the delay

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Also, iMessages are sending from my email. Wtf??

Is this maybe because this is my first iPhone, and I usually send iMessages from my iPad and Mac with my email?

Check your imessage preferences/accounts on your mac. It might be set at "start new conversations from" your email.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have some screen bleeding on the top middle of my 6 and for some reason my touch screen isn't as responsive. Have to tap more than once sometimes for my phone to register touch. Also really annoying is trying to get control center to swipe up from the home screen and most apps. Nearly impossible on the first through third tries. It's weird because I seem to have zero issues swiping up and getting to control center from the lock screen. May exchange because of the screen bleed issue alone. Said this in another thread, but think it's worth repeating... I wonder if because of the protruding lens that the built in level app is still accurate when put on a flat surface. Same goes for the power button now on the right side of the phone instead of being on top. Does that make the level useless?

Riley2521

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I got a defective volume switch on mine. When I flip it to ring it actually kicks me back to silent even though the switch is in the correct position. And if you bump that area of the phone it switches itself. Annoying. I have no idea how I'm going to get this swapped out in any timely manner with all the sell outs....sigh.

numb3rmonkey

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I have three white spots on my screen. They look like human digits. The brightest spot being the ring finger on your right hand. It's very subtle but when you have an instance of a full white screen you can see it.

IMG_0395.jpgIMG_0401.jpg

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
IPhone 6 64g Verizon. Wife having trouble hearing me says it is breaking up never had this issue on either of my 5s phones. This happened yesterday afternoon when was this asking to her on her office phone and again today on her 5c. If persists I will be returning can't deal with that. I just went into settings and changed LTE for both voice and data was just set to data maybe that will fix it.

tomo63

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I posted another thread on this but my camera is in operable. Only the front camera is working. When changing to the back camera the application freezes and the screen is blurred and blanked out. I've made an appointment with the genius bar on Sunday.

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I have some screen bleeding on the top middle of my 6 and for some reason my touch screen isn't as responsive. Have to tap more than once sometimes for my phone to register touch. Also really annoying is trying to get control center to swipe up from the home screen and most apps. Nearly impossible on the first through third tries. It's weird because I seem to have zero issues swiping up and getting to control center from the lock screen. May exchange because of the screen bleed issue alone. Said this in another thread, but think it's worth repeating... I wonder if because of the protruding lens that the built in level app is still accurate when put on a flat surface. Same goes for the power button now on the right side of the phone instead of being on top. Does that make the level useless?

Keep in mind most apps are not updated for the new screen size. Regardless of the way apple scales them, the areas where you would think to touch are not aligned in some apps. I've noticed this in one app.

Thoughts?

tomo63

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Here is a new one.
Voicemail badge is lit for phone. Went to phone voicemail and checked voice messages twice and also soft reset phone. Badge will not go away for 1 voice message.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh