Poor metal bezel design

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I recently bought an iPhone 4S in pristine condition. The metal band was flawless. It was anyway. I put a silicone case on the phone and later took it off. I was shocked to see outlines of the case on the metal bands. The silicone case scratched the metal!.... Pathetic. I was going to put a decal on the phone, but I'm not sure. Can anyone recommend a solution? I thought of zagg on the metal band.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why blame the iPhone for damage that the silicon case caused? I had my iPhone 4S for 17 months without a case and it could have probably passed as being brand new. Sweaty hands, constant cleaning and usage didn't do anything to damage it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So you went bare with your iPhone? I need to shield the metal band at least. I have the back protected

Yes, I don't like covering my iPhone. I know it's a gamble, but I'm a big boy about it. The iPhone 4S I had was almost flawless, however, my iPhone 5 has a few nicks here and there but unless you were examining it, you wouldn't notice it. Still, I understand people's need to protect their investments, and I don't have a problem with it....;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you can blame the iPhone because the case damaged the bezel. Some cases might leave a little mark on the bezel. I use an Incipio case on my 4s and I have a real small scratch from the case on the lower bezel on one side. It's not a big deal at all. You can barely see it.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I don't like covering my iPhone. I know it's a gamble, but I'm a big boy about it. The iPhone 4S I had was almost flawless, however, my iPhone 5 has a few nicks here and there but unless you were examining it, you wouldn't notice it. Still, I understand people's need to protect their investments, and I don't have a problem with it....;)

I had the 5 when it came out. It has a better metal than the 4 or 4S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox