Poll: Which Apple product are you most excited for this fall?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Although I don’t have any plans to purchase it, I’m looking forwarded to seeing what the new iPhone will contain spec-wise. I don’t have any interest in the other products on the list.

Me too ! not that most new features ever get used by me, I think that split screen was the last I was interested in, and that is pretty poor in use. Oh and the various forms of Hi Fi were interesting until I realised that they don’t work without the lavish application of MONEY !

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I am actually excited for the the new apple watch and the new design. might even consider getting one since I have the Apple Watch 3 series which still does the job but new Apple Watch will look better with my iPhone 12 Pro max :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If the Apple Watch had new health features in it, I would for sure have upgraded my Series 4. As it is, my watch is blemish free and I guess i'll keep it for another year if no health feature upgrades this year.

I'm most excited to upgrade my 11 Pro Max to a 13 Pro Max and my iPad 9.7" for a new iPad Air.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I plan on keeping my 12 Pro Max in Pacific Blue for another year, but the new Apple Watch 7 has caught my eye so I will most likely upgrade from my AW4 during the coming year.