POLL: Which 13 Pro color did you get?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
For those that got the Sierra Blue, coming from Space Grey/Black, are you still happy with your choice or do you regret not getting Graphite?

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
For those that got the Sierra Blue, coming from Space Grey/Black, are you still happy with your choice or do you regret not getting Graphite?

Sierra Blue is looking cool, the Graphite is an old color which is there for so many years and looks ordinary. I love the Sierra Blue and the Gold which are so beautiful.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I was at a local Apple Store a few weeks ago and took a look at all the new colors. It's quite valuable to see them in person. Looking at photos of them online just doesn't do the actual colors justice.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Mine hasn't been out of its case since I first set it up, so the color doesn't mean as much to me. But, yes, I still like the color; if I were buying again, though, I might go gold. I think it would look better with the Apple midnight leather case (though of course it's only the camera cutout that you see.)

Though most of my phones have been space gray, I'm glad that I didn't get graphite. Too boring. (Though if graphic was all that they had when I ordered, I would have been fine with it.)

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I've had graphite before and I have Sierra Blue now. For me, color is meaningless since my phone is always in a case. I just go with whatever they have in stock. I'd even take gold if that's all they had and I don't care for that color.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had graphite before and I have Sierra Blue now. For me, color is meaningless since my phone is always in a case. I just go with whatever they have in stock. I'd even take gold if that's all they had and I don't care for that color.

I went with graphite but I’m the same, the colour is irrelevant as I keep the phone in a case for majority of its life and rarely see the back of it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I just ordered my first iPhone online. I usually go into the Apple store but since they are so random in finding them especially the one I wanted I went ahead and ordered my 13 Pro Sierra blue 256GB online

Same size and color. Coming via ups Monday!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Silver model, but ended up with a blue one because of an order screw up. Still happy with the device.

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the Sierra Blue 256 GB iPhone 13 Pro and paired it with the blue OtterBox case as I don't trust myself to carry an iPhone without a case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit