Poll: How many times a day do you check your order status?

How many times a day do you check

• Total voters

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Its that darn delivery app that someone recommended on here a while ago. It takes only a second to refresh and check...lol

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
None since I got my watch!!

31755efe75bcbe7f4be5825452b66c00.jpg

See ain't it purty!!

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It will.be June at the earliest for me. Why check it every day even? I was way late ordering.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you get one, Finn? This is the first time I've seen you post in this forum!

I'm on the fence Jake. I am not a watch wearer to begin with so that in itself would be a change. I think more than anything, I miss the fact that you all are enjoying the excitement and anticipation of your new toys and I am on the sidelines lol.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, now that the status changed to preparing to ship I have increased my checking. I went from a few times a day to a few times an hour.
I am so excited!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence Jake. I am not a watch wearer to begin with so that in itself would be a change. I think more than anything, I miss the fact that you all are enjoying the excitement and anticipation of your new toys and I am on the sidelines lol.

Understood, it's never fun to be left out! I didn't wear watches either (I did wear paracord bracelets, though), but it's been an easy adjustment. I really thought I'd miss being able to wear all the new bracelets I make but my Apple Watch does so much that I wouldn't even think about going without it for a minute. It's really worth any adjustment period that you may have to endure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2