Police Drift Car

myke38

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I would like to present you Police Drift Car Driving, a open world drift game on iOS!

Become a policeman and take control of some amazing drift cars in a huge driving environment ready to explore : more than 16 km² of area and 30 km of roads !
Drive fast and drift hard on 8 amazing different tracks.
Customize your cars with brush and decals, then change tire, wheel, smoke colors, and more...
Complete tons of missions to become a professional drifter and a good cop !

Screens :
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

URL : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1349201807&mt=8?at=10l3Vy

If you can rate 5 star it will help me a lot !
Besides, all ideas or suggestions are welcome ^^

Have a nice day,
Michael

Last edited:

iBloke

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, and apologies for being off topic, but I saw the title of this thread and remembered a YouTube clip of a drifting police car chase with two drift bikes.

Yes I know this thread is about a game, but I just thought someone would find some entertainment value in this YouTube clip https://youtu.be/VqcI2g2bbkc

iBloke

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes it is exactly this clip that give me the idea of this game. It is so perfect!

LOL a little thought in the back of my mind told me you may have already seen it

I’m 55 and haven’t been a gamer for nearly a decade, but Your game has given me a twitch to get back into it. (And the graphics/physics look amazing!)
I always loved games based around cars, racing...oh and of course “shoot em ups”

Cheers n beers

Last edited:

iBloke

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I couldn’t help myself and downloaded it.

WOW! Am I rusty or what!!! ROFLMAO!

The first issue I had was driving on the right hand side of the road as I’m an Aussie and we drive on the left LOL

I was giggling like an ***** trying to negotiate left hand turns coz for Aussies they are the equivalent of your right hand turns.

Next issue I had was a complete lack of eye/hand coordination coz I’m a rusty old fart.

And then I’ve had to completely readjust to onscreen controls in comparison to the ancient PlayStation dual shock controller I actually mastered All those years ago...yes I’ve been out of the gaming loop for That long.
I’m a dinosaur!

But the simple fact is I’m slowly getting a handle on the controls...and I’m hooked!

It’s Amazing to me that games have come so So far since I played last.

Michael, you’ve got this ancient old troglodyte gamer hooked again.

I’m digging it!

Thank you

Edit: I haven’t bothered to figure out the missions yet.
Still just driving around aimlessly to get used to the game controls, so zero missions completed but a million laughs along the way, which is a really gracious feature to allow me/us to just have some plain old fun as an initial introduction to your game.
I regard it as “basic training” and it’s a breath of fresh air to be able to do this without being penalised like some of the old driving games I used to play.
Minimum frustration, Maximum Fun!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2