Pokémon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else pick up a copy of Let's Go? It's a neat combination of the classic Pokémon games and Pokémon Go. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole not battling wild Pokémon thing, but overall I really like it. The catching mechanic is really neat too. It definitely has me excited for a new main series game on the Switch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there are those who have and hopefully, they'll reply to your question soon...:cool:

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else pick up a copy of Let's Go? It's a neat combination of the classic Pokémon games and Pokémon Go. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole not battling wild Pokémon thing, but overall I really like it. The catching mechanic is really neat too. It definitely has me excited for a new main series game on the Switch.

Well you have't led me wrong thus far so it looks like I may have to get this one.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well you have't led me wrong thus far so it looks like I may have to get this one.

You’ll probably enjoy it more than a standard main series game. It plays a lot like Pokémon Go. No wild Pokémon battles, just catching them like in Pokémon Go. All set inside a first generation remake with some new additions. I already knew the story and the play through so I’m cranking through it. Though I am at my least favorite part of the game. Silph Co.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2