Podcast config

macnkat

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
When I download podcasts onto my iPhone they show up in reverse order, by that I mean oldest to newest by date, which I can deal with, but it also puts the oldest to newest in the show. Say I have a 3 hour show, it puts the third hour first and the first hour last and in a talk show format that means when I start the first hour it stops after it's over and won't go on to the second hour, I have to stop what I'm doing and start the second hour manually.

I can't find any place to configure this part of podcasts...any ideas?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Are the shows broken into separate podcasts? Which one are you referring to? I'll download it and see how it behaves on my iPhone.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, it's broken up into 1 hour segments...which would make the 3rd hour the newest...hmmm, good thought.

Mike McConnell On Demand

That's why. It is was broken into chapters but it was only 1 long podcast, then it would play in order.

I know this is frustrating. Personally, I like the way that the iPhone displays podcasts, as most I listen to are only 1 hour in length. My iPod Classic sorts them from newest to oldest and I can't stand it. If I have a few podcasts to listen to, I like not having to do anything but just let them play. I have to manually change it on my iPod. Not a big deal, but a personal pet peeve.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice