please help me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Insert a valid SIM card. It is possible that all you may need to do is remove it and then re-insert it. If that doesn't work, go to your carrier and have them insert a different SIM card. If you SIM is indeed valid, and it is not damaged or anything, try going to Settings>General>Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings". Hopefully, that will help.

dilanbarawi

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, but I have no idea what you mean by valid Sim card cause I'm from Iraqi kurdistan and we may not familiar with these kind information about apple products.
i would appreciate it if you could give me further information

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, but I have no idea what you mean by valid Sim card cause I'm from Iraqi kurdistan and we may not familiar with these kind information about apple products.
i would appreciate it if you could give me further information

​Valid SIM = the SIM card that was activated with your wireless carrier when you purchased the iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
thank you, when I put the SIM card it says "no service" or sometimes "invalid SIM"?
You're very welcome. Questions for you:

1. How long have you had the iPhone 4?
2. When you purchased it, were you able to make calls, send & receive text messages & email messages prior to upgrading it to iOS 7?

A. If the answer to question #2 is "yes", then you need to coneect your iPhone to your computer via USB, back it up, and then select to "restore" it.
B. If the answer to question #2 is "no", then you need to go to a wireless carrier, pick out a wireless plan and have your device activated with that particular wireless carrier.

dilanbarawi

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Dear my answer to question #2 is "yes" and I did what you said but now even can't pass the proceture to work the iphone without SIM card service I mean like ipod